On 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (referred to as GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation) entered into force.
We would therefore like to inform you about the processing of your data and the rules under which this will take place after 25 May 2018. Below you will find basic information.
What data are we talking about?
We are talking about personal data that is collected as part of your use of our services, including websites, services and other functionalities provided by BRUK SA, including those stored in cookies that are installed on our websites.
Who will be the controller of your data?
The controller of your personal data is BRUK Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in 42-714 Lisów, ul. Częstochowska 19 entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number 0000716091 (hereinafter: BRUK SA)
Why do we want to process your data?
We process this data for the purposes described in our policy, including to:
– match the content of the sites and their themes, including the subject matter of the material appearing there, to your interests,
– make the services more secure for you, including to detect possible bots, fraud or abuse,
– show you advertising tailored to your needs and interests,
– make measurements that allow us to improve our services and make them as responsive to your needs as possible.
To whom may we pass your data?
In accordance with the applicable law, we may pass on your data to entities processing them on our behalf, e.g. marketing agencies, subcontractors of our services and entities entitled to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. courts or law enforcement authorities – of course only if they make a request based on an appropriate legal basis.
What rights do you have in relation to your data?
You have the right to request access to your data, rectification of your data, the right to be forgotten, the right to restrict processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to stop automated decision-making.
What are the legal bases for processing your data?
Any processing of your data must be based on an appropriate legal basis that complies with the applicable legislation. The legal basis for processing your data for the provision of services is the necessity for the performance of the contracts for their provision (these contracts are usually the regulations or similar documents available on the websites you use). Such basis for processing for the purposes of tailoring the content of the services to your interests, ensuring security, statistical measurements, improving the services, as well as for the controllers own marketing is the so-called lawful interest of the controller. The processing of your data for third-party marketing purposes will take place on the basis of your voluntary consent. Therefore, please tick the “I agree” button if you agree to the processing, after 25 May 2018, of your personal data collected as part of your use of the services, including the websites, services and other functionalities of BRUK SA, including those collected in so-called cookies, for marketing purposes.
Your consent is voluntary and you can withdraw it at any time.
1) The website does not collect any information automatically, except for the information contained in cookies.
2) Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service Users terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3) The entity placing cookies on the Service Users terminal equipment and gaining access to them is the operator of the Service bruksa.pl [BRUK SA] based at 42-714 Lisów, ul. Częstochowska 19.
4) Cookies are used for:
a) adapting the content of the Websites to User preferences and optimising the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow for recognition of the Service Users device and appropriate display of the website, adapted to his/her individual needs
b) creation of statistics which help to understand how Service Users use the websites, which enables improvement of their structure and content
c) maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Website
5) The Website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Users terminal equipment until they log out, leave the website or switch off the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored on the Users terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6) The following types of cookies are used within the Service:
a) indispensable cookies, enabling the use of the services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services which require authentication on the Website
b) security cookies used for detecting abuses of authentication on the Website used to detect abuse of authentication within the Service
c) performance cookies, enabling collection of information on the method of use of the Website
d) functional cookies, used to remember the Users selected settings and personalisation of the Users interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, appearance of the website, etc.
e) advertising cookies used to provide Users with advertising content tailored to their interests.
7) In many cases, the web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the Users terminal equipment by default. Users of the Website may change their settings regarding cookies at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of a web browser or inform of them being downloaded to the Service Users equipment. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
9) Cookies placed in the Service Users terminal equipment may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
10) More information on cookies is available at wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the Help section of your browser menu.